Heather Townsend is the leading global expert in what it takes to move from senior fee earner to partner – and when you get there, stay there. It just so happens that she is rather good (and not really that modest either!) in helping individuals successfully market and sell themselves. Just the skills you need when you are aiming to grow your client portfolio AND make it to partner. In fact in the last year her clients have added over £1 million in fees to their client portfolio.
When Heather is working with individuals aiming for partnership she is often used to support her client to:
- Grow their client portfolio
- Develop a strong personal case so that they are seen as the next partner
- Get onto partner track rather than been seen as only a “safe pair of hands”
- Build, write and pitch their business case
- Prepare for the partnership panel interviews
She is the author of 4 books including ‘How to make partner and still have a life‘ (co-authored with Jo Larbie), ‘Poised for partnership‘, ‘The Financial Times guide to business networking‘ and ‘The Go-To Expert‘. Her books have sold over 20,000 copies globally and been translated into over 6 different languages and attracted over 200 five star reviews on Amazon.
Her coaching style has been described as challenging, friendly but very supportive.