Kate has spent the last 15 years helping accountants and lawyers progress their careers in practice. For many years she ran the emerging leaders development programmes at a large growing law firm.
Key areas Kate has supported coaching clients on include:
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses to perform at your best
- Developing practical career development plans
- Adapting your approach to get the best out of others
- Overcoming blockers (from challenging relationships to exposure to key clients)
- Maintaining a balance between work and home life
Kate's coaching style is supportive and encouraging with challenge when needed. Providing practical suggestions and advice to help you progress towards your goals.
Kate’s top 3 tips to help you step up to partner
Work out what your firm wants from partners and see where you are a good fit.
Build a strong business case and write it down.
Focus, you need to make making it to partner a key part of your activity.