Are you ready to accelerate your career to partnership and beyond?
In these uncertain and worrying times take control of your career path
If you’ve been relying on your firm to supply you with training & development, you may have to think again. It's now up to you to take control of your career development.
Join Progress to Partner to progress your career up to partner and beyond, by learning how to:
- Always turn up with your A-Game regardless of what is happening in your life.
- Become a proven work-winner even if your industry sector has been decimated by the Coronavirus Crisis.
- Stay positive and lead your team even if you are all working remotely and you are scared stiff about the future.
- Strengthen your reputation inside and outside of your firm, even if you can no longer physically meet up with your colleagues or contacts.
- Stay healthy and sane even in the midst of turbulent times and relentless back-to-back meetings and client calls.
Get access to our amazing study courses
When you subscribe to Progress to Partner you will get immediate access to Heather Townsend's expertise, insight, our self-study courses, live virtual masterclasses, plus training and guides from experts in their field, who have lived through and thrived in times of economic uncertainty.
All to make sure you get noticed for being "one to watch", to make sure you stand out from your peers and get that next promotion, all the way up to partner (if you want). You will regain control of your career progression and stop leaving it to luck.
Which course will you take first?
When you join, you'll have immediate access to the following self-study courses:
- If you need to create a career plan that you are motivated and energised to implement, identify how to create habits which will support your career progression and need to know the tactics to help you be at your best every single day, start with How to Truly Commit to Moving Your Career Forward (in fact we suggest that everyone starts here)
How to build a cast-iron Business Case for Partner - actually valuable no matter what stage you're at in your career. It will give you the training you need to create and pitch your business case for partner and show you how to write your business case so your partners take notice of you and what you are proposing to do.
- Discover simple steps to build your profile, grow your reputation and differentiate yourself from the competition to win new business with The Go-To-Expert programme
In the ‘up or out’ culture, which is professional services, you’ve got no choice but to subject yourself to increasingly higher and tougher targets if you are to be seen as a partner of the future. This means if you are going to get to partner – and when you get there, stay there – you need the course How to be on your A-Game. This video course unlocks the secrets of how the most successful people manage to be on their A-Game nearly every day.
World-class group coaching sessions
For less than the price of a coffee and cake weekly from Starbucks, get access to expert insight and advice, with Heather Townsend (author of How To Make Partner And Still Have A Life and The Go-To Expert) and her hand-picked set of experts and coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Heather Townsend is the leading global expert in what it takes to move from senior fee earner to partner – and when you get there, stay there.
It just so happens that she is rather good (and not really that modest either!) in helping individuals successfully market and sell themselves. Just the skills you need when you are aiming to grow your client portfolio AND make it to partner.
In fact in the last year her clients have added over £1 million in fees to their client portfolio.
When Heather is working with individuals aiming for partnership she is often used to support her client to:
- Grow their client portfolio
- Develop a strong personal case so that they are seen as the next partner
- Get onto partner track rather than been seen as only a “safe pair of hands”
- Build, write and pitch their business case
- Prepare for the partnership panel interviews
She is the author of 4 books including ‘How to make partner and still have a life‘ (co-authored with Jo Larbie), ‘Poised for partnership‘, ‘The Financial Times guide to business networking‘ and ‘The Go-To Expert‘.
Her books have sold over 20,000 copies globally and been translated into over 6 different languages and attracted over 200 five star reviews on Amazon.