You can build a cast-iron business case for partner
- All Day (3 Sessions)
- 20 Sep 2023
- Heather Townsend
Probably our most requested Lunch & Learn Workshop!
You have 2 things to do before starting to write your business case for partnership:
- Find out the process that your firm uses to admit new partners to the partnership
- Do your homework and find out what the firm needs from it’s new partners
And I will add a third thing – join me for this Lunch & Learn Workshop on Wednesday 20 September.
This will be a vital listen for you even if you are 2 -3 years out from making partner – make sure you know what you are working towards. BOOKING IS OPEN!
HOW TO BUILD A CAST-IRON BUSINESS CASE FOR PARTNER
- How to create the time to create your business case
- The 4 key sections expected in every business case – regardless of the size of your firm
- The 7 different types of business case, and how to strengthen each type of business case
- The 4 ways to critically edit and evaluate your business case to improve its persuasiveness and impact
- The 7 critical mistakes highly talented professionals make with their business case when going for partnership
- What your partners are really looking for in their future partners. Hint: it’s nothing to do with your chargeable time figures
We are running this 3 times in one day so that you will be able to come along at the time that works best for you, wherever you are in the world.
We have an Earlybird offer if you book before 17 September you can attend for just £75+VAT (from 18 September this will increase to £99+VAT)
If you’re a Premium Progress to Partner subscriber, remember you can register without charge on your Progress to Partner membership Dashboard
If you’re a Basic Level Progress to Partner subscriber you can register for the workshop on your Progress to Partner Dashboard for just £35+VAT)
Find out more about which of our membership levels is right for you in our Progress to Partner subscription website here
BOOKING IS OPEN!