Are you struggling to keep on top of your workload now you and others are mostly working from home? Do you wish you knew how to get the same levels of social cohesion and trust in your team, that you used to have when you all came into the office every day?
Wherever your team is based, being able to create a strong team beneath you is the secret to being able to move your career to partner. This on-demand course will show you exactly how to do that.
- Module 1: Components of a High Performing Team
- Module 2: Establishing Psychological Safety
- Module 3: Giving Feedback whilst Maintaining Psychological Safety
- Module 4: The Right Touchpoints
- Module 5: Area of Focus
- Module 6: Creating Cohesion and Trust in a Hybrid Team
- Module 7: How to Trust that Work Gets Done
- Module 8: Delegation
- Module 9: Motivating Your Team
- Module 10: Action Planning
Partnership Readiness Assessment
Ambitious to get noticed as partner material? Then get ready to take your first step to move your career forward and complete the How to Make Partner Partnership Readiness Assessment. Stop watching others succeed and stop wondering what you need to do to get noticed as partner material.
When you take the Partnership Readiness Assessment, you’ll be taking the first step to taking control of your own career development.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our courses and Progress to Partner corporate membership can help your team to grow and develop professionally, please get in touch below.