To progress your career in practice, you need to move from being a great technician into someone who can be relied upon to win good quality work. To do that, you will need to differentiate yourself from your peers AND the more experienced members of your practice. If you are to come out of the shadow of your partners and start to win your own work you need to be known for something, i.e. your niche. In fact, if you want to move your career from senior associate, or manager to partner then you will need this niche to progress.
By taking this course you will be taken through a step-by-step the process to decide on your niche(s), but also identify what words, phrases or subject matter to use in your marketing to attract the ideal client towards you.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have understood the different types of niche you could choose and that your niche doesn’t necessarily need to be sector-specific.
- Have chosen your niche.
- Have explored what your niche is really buying from you and how you help them.
- Have created a number of Client Personas to help you focus your marketing efforts to attract the right type of client work to you.
- Why choose a niche
- Why do lawyers/accountants/consultants resist choosing a niche
- How to choose your niche
- Creating your client personas
Partnership Readiness Assessment
Ambitious to get noticed as partner material? Then get ready to take your first step to move your career forward and complete the How to Make Partner Partnership Readiness Assessment. Stop watching others succeed and stop wondering what you need to do to get noticed as partner material.
When you take the Partnership Readiness Assessment, you’ll be taking the first step to taking control of your own career development.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our courses and Progress to Partner corporate membership can help your team to grow and develop professionally, please get in touch below.