This self-study course is the foundation to progressing your career in practice. The concepts contained in this course will be regularly referred to within the community and ALL the materials contained in the membership site.
This is why this is the one essential course which we recommend that everyone undertakes. It’s also the first self-study course you should complete as a member of Progress to Partner.
join our Progress to Partner subscriber-only site for £290+VAT for 12 months access to this self-study course and all the other self-study courses, free attendance at our Lunch & Learn Workshops and access to guides, workbooks and recordings to be sure you are spending 12 months building your “partner-ready” skills. Find out more here
The course contains 8 modules. Each module contains a video with exercises to complete after each video. By the end of the course you will have:
- Created a career plan which you are motivated and energised to implement
- Created the time and space to do a little on your career plan every week
- Identified how to create habits which will support your career progression going forward
- Have set your first ONE BIG FOCUS to focus your career progression for the next 90 days on what really matters
- The tactics required to help you be at your best every single day
- Introduction to this training course
- What do you want from your career and life
- The importance of mindset
- How to keep your mind and body working at peak performance
- Creating your support team
- How to identify your development needs
- Goals vs systems and how to form healthy habits
- How to create the time to work on your career
join our Progress to Partner subscriber-only site for £290+VAT for 12 months access to this self-study course and all the other self-study courses, free attendance at our Lunch & Learn Workshops and access to guides, workbooks and recordings to be sure you are spending 12 months building your “partner-ready” skills.
Partnership Readiness Assessment
Ambitious to get noticed as partner material? Then get ready to take your first step to move your career forward and complete the How to Make Partner Partnership Readiness Assessment. Stop watching others succeed and stop wondering what you need to do to get noticed as partner material.
When you take the Partnership Readiness Assessment, you’ll be taking the first step to taking control of your own career development.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our courses and Progress to Partner corporate membership can help your team to grow and develop professionally, please get in touch below.