This self-study course will help you put together your personal development plan. This plan may be called different things in your firm, e.g. your career development plan, career action plan, development plan, PDP, and career development plan. Regardless of its name, this plan will give you the structure, clarity, and guidance to gain the skills, knowledge, mindset, and experience to take your career to the next stage or level.
This course contains 2 modules. Each module contains a video (which can be accessed from this workbook) with exercises to complete after each video. By the end of the course you will have:
- Created a personal development plan which will help you progress your career forward
- Identified where you have areas to develop to progress your career forward
- Identified which habits you need to stop, start or continue to support you to implement your personal development plan
- Have set a ONE BIG FOCUS to focus on WHAT you will do for the next 90 days to progress your personal development plan.
You can purchase this course as a “standalone” course OR join our Progress to Partner subscriber-only site for £290+VAT for 12 months access to this self-study course and all the other self-study courses, free attendance at our Lunch & Learn Workshops and access to guides, workbooks and recordings to be sure you are spending 12 months building your “partner-ready” skills. Find out more here
- How to identify your development needs
- Goals vs Systems and how to form healthy habits
Partnership Readiness Assessment
Ambitious to get noticed as partner material? Then get ready to take your first step to move your career forward and complete the How to Make Partner Partnership Readiness Assessment. Stop watching others succeed and stop wondering what you need to do to get noticed as partner material.
When you take the Partnership Readiness Assessment, you’ll be taking the first step to taking control of your own career development.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our courses and Progress to Partner corporate membership can help your team to grow and develop professionally, please get in touch below.