Join us for this 1-hour Lunch & Learn Virtual Workshop on THURSDAY 15 DECEMBER 2022.
How to give the best presentation of your life when pitching your business case at your partnership panel interview.
If you’re hoping to face a partnership panel interview in the next 12 months, join Heather Townsend on Thursday 15 December to learn:
- How to make the time to prepare for your Partner Panel Interview
- How to get your nerves under control when pitching your business case
- What your partners are really wanting to hear and understand in your pitch
- What to do to be at your best on the day without having to spend days preparing for your panel interview
- How to reduce your business case to a succinct 10-minute presentation that is highly persuasive (which will be quick to put together)
- How to look good whilst dealing with difficult and challenges questions and comments (and why this is the key to making it through this time around)
BOOKING IS OPEN NOW!
If you’re a Progress to Partner subscriber, remember you can register without charge on your Progress to Partner membership Dashboard. Earlybird rate if you book before 9 December is just £35+VAT (from 9 December £59+VAT)
We are running this webinar, LIVE, 3 times in one day so that you will be able to come along at the time that works best for you, wherever you are in the world