Stop putting off your career development. It’s time to start treating your career as an extra client and make sure you are making regular progress to get to where you want to be.
HOW TO CREATE A BUSINESS PLAN THAT WILL ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER PROGRESSION
Join us for a great Lunch & Learn on 23 February to help you get to grips with putting together a business plan that you are excited to work on, able to work through and that will help you be seen as “one to watch”.
- How to use the STAGe model to create your Business Plan
- How to use a TalkSheet to communicate the promise of your Business Plan
- How to use your Business Plan to be seen as ‘one to watch’ by the partners in your practice
- The key steps involved in putting together a Business Plan that you are excited to implement
- What to do if your partners are asking you to deliver more from your Business Plan than you are comfortable to commit to.
Kate Clover has spent the last 15 years helping accountants and lawyers progress their careers in practice. For many years she ran the emerging leaders development programmes at a large growing law firm.
Earlybird rate if you book before 16 February is just £35+VAT (from 17 February £59+VAT)
If you’re a Progress to Partner subscriber, remember you can register without charge on your Progress to Partner membership Dashboard.
We are running this webinar, LIVE, 3 times in one day so that you will be able to come along at the time that works best for you, wherever you are in the world