Stop putting off your career development. It’s time to start treating your career as an extra client and make sure you are making regular progress to get to where you want to be.
HOW TO MAKE 2023 THE YEAR THAT YOU ACTUALLY MAKE PROGRESS IN YOUR CAREER
Join us for our first Virtual Workshop of 2023 on Thursday 26 January and in under an hour, you’ll learn how to:
- Recession proof your career (and make yourself invaluable to your firm)
- Decide on whether to stay at your existing firm or move to accelerate your career
- Make the right mindset shifts so that you really move your career forward this year
- Make time for your career that we know have worked for other professionals like you.
- Get started on a 2023 career plan that you’ll actually use and will really accelerate your career
- Identify your “gaps” so you can stop wasting time and work on the right things to move your career forward
Kate Clover has spent the last 15 years helping accountants and lawyers progress their careers in practice. For many years she ran the emerging leaders development programmes at a large growing law firm.
Booking is open now – grab your ticket and sae the date in your diary!
Earlybird rate if you book before 20 January is just £35+VAT (from 20 January £59+VAT)
If you’re a Progress to Partner subscriber, remember you can register without charge on your Progress to Partner membership Dashboard.
We are running this webinar, LIVE, 3 times in one day so that you will be able to come along at the time that works best for you, wherever you are in the world