WANT MORE OF YOUR OWN CLIENTS?
Then download our ebook “The reluctant business developer’s guide to winning clients” by the author of The Go-To Expert. You’ll discover the:
- 5Ps to create time for business development
- 3 simple tests to find your lucrative niche
- How to get back in touch with people who you have lost contact with
- DUFF formula to stop wasting time on clients who will never sign up
- 5 signs to look out for to get peace of mind that your marketing plan is working.
What expert advice do you need?
LOOKING TO MAKE PARTNER IN 2018 or 2019?
Our ‘Poised for Partnership’ 6-month programme, which starts again in September 2017 will be your secret weapon to successfully navigate the murky waters which lie ahead for you, as you take the final step up to partner. By joining this programme and then taking action:
- You’ll learn how to build and pitch such a compelling Business Case and Personal Case that your firm has to admit you to the partnership.
- The Partnership Panel Interview and pitching your Business Case will hold no fear for you.
- You will know exactly what you need to say, demonstrate and prove to your partners to earn the right to join their exclusive club, and have Partner on your business card.
The ‘Poised For Partnership’ Programme will give you the structure, clarity and focus to successfully make it to partner. Of course, no-one can guarantee that you will make partner in a certain timescale, but this programme will put you back in control of your career. It will give you the confidence that you are doing all the right things to make partner at the right time for you.
This manageable 6-month programme starts again in September 2017 and really is a way to fast-track yourself to partner. It is based upon the methodology contained in Heather Townsend’s award-winning and best-selling books, ‘Poised for partnership’, ‘How to make partner and still have a life’, ‘The Go-To Expert’ and ‘The FT Guide To Business Networking’.
Any one who applies for the programme will receive a complimentary soft copy of Heather’s ‘Poised for partnership’ book. (Worth £10)