VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: FROM COFFEES TO INSTRUCTIONS
Michele works with a range of directors and other senior leaders, particularly in accountancy firms. She has particular expertise around the personal case for partnership. After all, it is easy to make the mistake of concentrating only on the commercial aspects of a business case. Firms want to know what kind of leader you will be, including your level of self-awareness, and how that self-awareness translates into who you are as a leader
In the last few years Michele has been exclusively coaching emerging leaders within the Big 4 Accountancy Firms.
Clients say that Michele is supportive whilst asking great questions to get to the heart of the issue.
This is a 1-hour Lunch & Learn Virtual Workshop.
We are running this 3 times in one day so that you will be able to come along at the time that works best for you. By the end you’ll
- Know how to maximise the 4 key ingredients needed to get the referral
- How to create a strong personal brand so you can get the referral rather than your partner
- How to use the SERVICE framework to generate a regular stream of referrals without generating referrals becoming your day job
- Practical strategies to stay in touch and visible with your introducers in less than 20 mins a day
- The 2 questions to use to identify whether a potential introducer is worth meeting up with
- The 7 places to find well-placed introducers and which ones you should focus your energies on to get the most amount of referrals for your networking time
- Know how to set expectations with your referral sources so you only get the referrals you want
Wednesday 21 July 2021
09.00 am UK | 12.00 pm GST | 6.00pm AET|<
12.30 pm UK | 7 .30am ET | 3.30 pm GST | 9.30pm AET|
5.30pm UK | 12 .30pm ET | 8.30 pm GST |
Early bird £29 plus VAT
Full price £49 plus VAT