FREE Guides and plans from the Career Kitbag to help you manage others and your time more effectively
The FREE Career Kitbag includes:
- Over 5 step-by-step, easy-to-understand guides to help you manage yourself and others.
- 17 confidence boosters
- 3 self-assessment tools, including a self-assessment to see if you are ‘Partnership Potential’
- Weekly planners and ‘to-do’ tools
- How to make the most of your relationship with your mentor
- How to successfully navigate your firm’s politics
- How to run a successful team day
How to make partner and still have a life
The burning question on every ambitious fee-earner’s lips is: ‘how do I make partner at this firm?’
“I wish I had read this book two years ago” Ex-PwC Partner
“I would strongly recommend senior managers; directors to use this book at the earlier stage to start the journey towards partnership” New EY Partner
This book is your route map to making it to the top in a professional services firm.
It shows you how to stand out, be in the right place at the right time and build your kitbag of skills to overcome the many hurdles and reach the Holy Grail of becoming partner.
Tips, articles and best-practice advice to increase your productivity at work
Click on this link to go to over 100 FREE articles to help you:
- Build your confidence
- Stop procrastinating
- Minimise distractions
- Reduce your stress levels and avoid burnout
Tips, articles and best-practice advice on building a team
Click in this link to go to over 25 FREE articles to help you lead, develop and manage a high performing team.
The articles include advice on:
- How to deal with a low performer
- How to delegate effectively
- How to run an effective team away day