I need to build a strong team beneath me AND get more productive at work
FREE Guides and plans from the Career Kitbag to help you manage others and your time more effectively
The FREE Career Kitbag includes:
- Over 5 step-by-step, easy-to-understand guides to help you manage yourself and others.
- 17 confidence boosters
- 3 self-assessment tools, including a self-assessment to see if you are ‘Partnership Potential’
- Weekly planners and ‘to-do’ tools
- How to make the most of your relationship with your mentor
- How to successfully navigate your firm’s politics
- How to run a successful team day
How to make partner and still have a life
The burning question on every ambitious fee-earner’s lips is: ‘how do I make partner at this firm?’
This book is your route map to making it to the top in a professional services firm.
It shows you how to stand out, be in the right place at the right time and build your kitbag of skills to overcome the many hurdles and reach the Holy Grail of becoming partner.
“I wish I had read this book two years ago”Ex-PwC Partner
“I would strongly recommend senior managers; directors to use this book at the earlier stage to start the journey towards partnership”New EY Partner
LOOKING TO MAKE PARTNER IN 2018, 2019 or 2020?
Our ‘Poised for Partnership’ 6-month programme will be your secret weapon to successfully navigate the murky waters which lie ahead for you, as you take the final step up to partner. By joining this programme and then taking action:
- You’ll learn how to build and pitch such a compelling Business Case and Personal Case that your firm has to admit you to the partnership.
- The Partnership Panel Interview and pitching your Business Case will hold no fear for you.
- You will know exactly what you need to say, demonstrate and prove to your partners to earn the right to join their exclusive club, and have Partner on your business card.
The ‘Poised For Partnership’ Programme will give you the structure, clarity and focus to successfully make it to partner. Of course, no-one can guarantee that you will make partner in a certain timescale, but this programme will put you back in control of your career. It will give you the confidence that you are doing all the right things to make partner at the right time for you.
This manageable 6-month programme really is a way to fast-track yourself to partner. It is based upon the methodology contained in Heather Townsend’s award-winning and best-selling books, ‘Poised for partnership’, ‘How to make partner and still have a life’, ‘The Go-To Expert’ and ‘The FT Guide To Business Networking’.
Any one who applies for the programme will receive a complimentary soft copy of Heather’s ‘Poised for partnership’ book. (Worth £10)
Tips, articles and best-practice advice to increase your productivity at work
Click on this link to go to over 100 FREE articles to help you:
- Build your confidence
- Stop procrastinating
- Minimise distractions
- Reduce your stress levels and avoid burnout
Tips, articles and best-practice advice on building a team
Click in this link to go to over 25 FREE articles to help you lead, develop and manage a high performing team.
The articles include advice on:
- How to deal with a low performer
- How to delegate effectively
- How to run an effective team away day