I need to build a strong team beneath me AND get more productive at work
FREE Guides and plans from the Career Kitbag to help you manage others and your time more effectively
The FREE Career Kitbag includes:
- Over 5 step-by-step, easy-to-understand guides to help you manage yourself and others.
- 17 confidence boosters
- 3 self-assessment tools, including a self-assessment to see if you are ‘Partnership Potential’
- Weekly planners and ‘to-do’ tools
- How to make the most of your relationship with your mentor
- How to successfully navigate your firm’s politics
- How to run a successful team day
Progress your career with Progress to Partner
What if you could feel in control of your career again regardless of what happens as a result of COVID-19?
What if you could get your weekends back to spend with family and friends?
The Progress To Partner Membership Site could be exactly what you’ve been searching for.
What is the Progress to Partner Membership Site?
Expert guidance to progress and future-proof your career at a cost-effective price
The content in the Progress to Partner Membership site is the best way to educate yourself around your busy work and family commitments, on exactly what's going to help you increase your employability, progress and future-proof your career during these times of uncertainty.
How to make partner and still have a life
The burning question on every ambitious fee-earner’s lips is: ‘how do I make partner at this firm?’
This book is your route map to making it to the top in a professional services firm.
It shows you how to stand out, be in the right place at the right time and build your kitbag of skills to overcome the many hurdles and reach the Holy Grail of becoming partner.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Tips, articles and best-practice advice to increase your productivity at work
Tips, articles and best-practice advice on building a team
Click in this link to go to over 25 FREE articles to help you lead, develop and manage a high performing team.
The articles include advice on:
- How to deal with a low performer
- How to delegate effectively
- How to run an effective team away day