Here is your copy of your ‘Blogging made easy’ ebook
Click on the image to download it. We’ve also sent you a copy by email.
The Go-To Expert ***** 45+ Amazon 5 star reviews
The Go-To Expert provides no-nonsense advice on managing your transition into a well-known and trusted name within your industry.
- Simple steps to build your profile
- How to market and sell yourself with ease and confidence
- Techniques to make your clients come to you
- How to win clients
“The book is an education in itself with many practical examples based on real life professionals. It is a must for any one in a professional career that wants to get ahead.”
Paul Miller, Cornish Accountants
“I haven’t been this engaged in a book for a long time. Not only is it really readable and useful but you can download a really helpful workbook to write all your learning and plans into so you can really make great changes in your strategy. And the workbook is entirely free!”
The FT Guide To Business Networking **100+ 5 star reviews
The Financial Times Guide to Business Networking is your definitive introduction to a joined-up networking strategy that really works.
This award-winning book has now been fully updated to include new chapters on generating referrals and boosting your confidence when networking, as well as the latest advice on social networking sites.
You’ll learn how to:
- Successfully combine online and offline networking techniques
- Develop the best networking approaches and behaviours
- Make a great first impression, build rapport and generate strong business relationships
- Talk to the right people, have productive conversations and effectively work a room
How to make partner and still have a life (2nd edition)
The burning question on every ambitious fee-earner’s mind is: How do I make partner at this firm?
The fully updated 2nd edition, is your guide to making it to the top in a professional services firm. And when you get there, stay there!
The book shows you:
- How to stand out
- Be in the right place at the right time
- Develop key relationships
- Build your kitbag of skills to overcome the hurdles and reach the Holy Grail of becoming partner.
This book reveals what it really takes to make it, and what partner will involve once you’re there
Poised for Partnership: How successfully move from senior associate and senior manager to partner by building a cast-iron personal and business case to make partner in any firm
Making the transition from senior employee to partner in a professional services firm is the hardest career move you will ever make. This book explains how others did it and how you can too. If you buy this book you’ll learn:
- Tried and tested strategies to successfully make it through partner track and the partnership admissions process to partner
- How to create a cast-iron Business Case and Personal Case for partnership, even if you don’t have any previous experience of selling services
- How to pace yourself so you don’t get burnt out on the gruelling final steps to partnership
- How to find enough time to start to consistently win your own work, even if your billable time targets are sky high.